Friday, January 21, 2011

More from GS and next New Products....

So, I've talked about Glittersniffer, and actually just received an order from them yesterday.  I had ordered two of the Seuss White, which is amazing and soooooo glittery, as well as one of the random Shampoo bars they were offering.  I was thrilled with how this came packaged nice and neatly in little bags with her Business Card (which I generously share with anyone who comments on my makeup) with a bunch of samples that were so generous they easily filled 3g pots.  Check out the colors:


That black/charcoal (bottom middle) actually goes on like a midnight purple and that pink next to it, is almost nude but a ton of pink/rose glitter in it.

Swatched here over a neutral base (although did not photograph well at night)....




Yesterday I had gone to work with a simple, but, dramatic smokey eye using just Blow and Sirius Black, it looked so amazing, comments all day and a new profile pic




I've picked up a couple things from Hard Candy, which has super cute and innovative packaging/product with a bit of a tattoo type theme, right up my alley :D.........so they are the next on the list for the blog about new product....having my 15 year old check them out too to see what she thinks about it...so check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment