Thursday, January 20, 2011

FREEZE IT - HAIRSPRAY

How could I not include this product....we've been using it in my theatre group for a while and I've got my youngest addicted to the stuff.  All hairspray is pretty much equal right?  Well not if you are doing some crazy stuff to your hair, either for fun or for a show or Halloween...and THIS is what you need to get.




We used it to create this fun and crazy hairdo's (or dont's) for the Ugly Stepsisters in Cinderella.....and boy did we ugly these girls up, both are very pretty, very nice girls...so I'm sorry for this ladies.

One girl had spikey pieces that stuck out all over and on stage those things bounced around like crazy, careful with that hairdo you could put an eye out.  The other girl had what I nicknamed the fauxhawk and it was exactly that and stayed that way, even under hot stage lights....had the director in stitches when these two came on stage.

Don't get me wrong, this does work great as an everyday sort of hairspray, but, use a bunch of it and you can literally make your hair stand STRAIGHT up....Very affordable and available in most drug stores, Walmart, etc.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment